Our goal here at DCG is to always provide value to our readers, our clients and those in the software industry. As such, we share a lot of content that addresses a variety of software-related topics and provides information that we hope will facilitate problem solving or just provoke a thought or two.
With so much content, it's easy to miss an article now and again. With that, we'd like to share our top publications of 2015, based on traffic as well as feedback we've received.
First, we'd be remiss not to share our template for contracting for Agile. It was not written or published in 2015, but its popularity and usefulness is undeniable!
And now, for the top 5 publications of 2015:
- An Introduction to the Scaled Agile Framework - This article is an overview of the framework and why (and when) you would want to use it in your organization.
- Five Problems that Impact Testing Effectiveness and Efficiency - This article outlines five typical causes of testing issues and how to combat them.
- The Average Size of a Project - We did some rough calculations to determine the average size of our software development projects. In thie article, we share our data!
- 6 Steps to An Estimation CoE - This article outlines the steps to establish a robust Estimation Center of Excellence.
- Finding the Right Service-Level Measure in a Changing Outsourcing Landscape - Establishing a contract for outsourcing is tough. This article discusses how to create service-level agreements that measure both cost and value.
Of course, those are just the top 5! There are plenty more to be found in our Publications Library - and there will be more to look forward to in 2016!